Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Outfit: Uniform


This outfit has been my uniform as of late. Easy, comfortable, and perfect for walking in the remnants of Nemo.
But I would love your opinion on something -- do you think these boots are too tall for me? Usually when I get tall boots I like the top to hit an inch or two below my knee, but these are right at my knee since I'm only 4'10". Looking at the pictures, I think they seem all right, but I was wondering if I look at all ridiculous. Thanks in advance for your input!


Shirt // Old Navy
Jeans // Forever 21
Boots // Breckelle's Outlaw Boot via Amazon {also at UrbanOg}
Watch // Target
Ring // Marc Jacobs (gift) {similar}
Coat // Old Navy
Lipstick // Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish


Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love your shoes and coat! And the whole outfit, just... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like your shirt! they definitely looks higher than your normal boots, but they look good. they don't look too high or anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope not too high, I think they look great. I think it's because your top isn't very long so everything is in proportion! Keep wearin' them!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit. The coat and boots are perfect. I think the boots look great on you.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boots look alright to me! I guess the question is if they're comfortable where they hit. Love the jacket and the stripes are so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those boots! And that jacket is awesome!!

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the boots look great on you. I don't think they're too tall for ya'. Usually boots like this on shorter women can make them look even shorter or wider--at times, but they look really nice on you :-D Boots look really weird on me, though, and I'm 5'5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover