Friday, March 7, 2014

Life Lately {January + February 2014}

The beginning of the year has already been a whirlwind of fun! I met up with some amazing blogging ladies (Alex, Melissa, and Julissa), saw a Kix'ies presentation, hung out with my besties, drank lots of tea while it snowed a ton, painted henna tattoos with friends, worked with some wonderful companies, got my first Influenster VoxBox, ate lots of yummy food, and had dinner at Up Thai with Kate and her friend Emilie, who are both really cool people! 
New Years! || Be Awesome! || Yummy tea and biscuits
Henna tattoos with friends || Heart-print socks || New trinkets
Mini me stickers from Jess' Etsy shop || More tea || I got a poster from Quirk Books
Love this heart pin || Writing! || I love the movie Austenland
My dog watching the snow || Polka dot Kix'ies || Behind the scenes
Temporary tattoos || Pretty lanterns at Up Thai || The Thai iced tea at Up Thai was amazing
While walking, Kate, Emilie & I saw these pretty trees || Delicious crepe || Half selfie

What have you been up to?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. So happy to know that your year is going great so far, hope you get much more success
    Don't forget to enter my $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the tattoo is only temporary, but I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart print socks and heart pin are too cute! Happy Friday!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really like as if you had a great and full of life year so far :) Thanks for sharing such beautiful moments here <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. that temporary tattoo is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, dear Sara, for your super lovely comment! Wish you a happy and relaxing Sunday <3

    xx Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a henna tattoo, too! It looks like you've been busy but enjoying life. :)

    Carla @ Love Cartista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I love the henna tattoo! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and Facebook to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!!


    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, the bahamas!! I've always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! It came in a booklet of them at CVS for a $1!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover