Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Outfit: A Little Bit of Lace

A little bit of lace, a little bit of print mixing, a lot of fun! You guys are probably sick of seeing these leopard print cap toe flats, but I can't stop wearing them because they're so comfortable and somehow go with everything (they probably don't, but I wear them anyway haha). I love them so much that I'm getting the same pair in a different color (the navy one if you're wondering). You'll no doubt see them soon, probably too much. 

I wore this particular outfit to work last Tuesday, only it wasn't an average work day. Two weeks ago, my coworkers heard that a CBS pilot called Members Only was looking for extras, so we decided we wanted to go. I went to the office in the morning and then spent the afternoon with my boss and coworker trying to be extras for the show. I guess we'll see if I get called to be on the show! I'll obviously let you guys know. 
Top: T.J. Maxx | Skirt: T.J. Maxx | Flats: Target
Bag: Old Navy | Glasses: Bonlook

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg


Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. no way , these are one of my fav shoes

    i adore your outfit, strips with blue skirt look great

    keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have leopard flats that I think go with everything too... lol! You look great and I hope you get a call back :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skirt, leopard shoes do go with everything! Love your look.


    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the lace lining, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable outfit! It looks so summery and flowly (which is my favorite kind of style!) You always have the cutest shoes and bags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST bought a pair of cheetah flats from Target last week! I can't wait to wear them, they're perfect for fall! Love your outfit as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, can I come to work in your office? The idea of spending an afternoon trying to be extras on a show instead of working sounds like so much fun! And seaking of fun, those leopard flats are just too cute. No wonder you want to wear them with everything, I'd be doing the same.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the outfit!! You look great, as always!

    Keep us posted on what happens with the show. Your coworkers sound pretty awesome.

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bit of lace peeking out. I hope you get the call! It would be so exciting to be an extra on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck, wear those shoes each and every chance you get. Good luck with the show!
    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little pop of lace really is a great detail. I adore your nail color too!

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is gorgeous! You should have closeups of your face more often - your eyes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover