Friday, October 10, 2014

Quotes

Last month was pretty busy and I was hoping that October would be calmer, but of course it's an even busier month for me, both work-wise and personally. Lots of events and lots of things to do. I'm not complaining, but I'm not used to having such a full calendar. I feel like I'm constantly on the go. 

Today I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes after Wild Hearts + Green Tea posted three of hers.  
Monday Quote: Fire Within Me

This is awesome!  When you know your great but think others are too! Confidence = no jealousy!
(via Pinterest)

<3
(via HP Lyrikz)

Ronald Reagan #quote
(via Pinterest)

its your journey
(via Pinterest)

Journey-navy-print
(via Dribble)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. Great quotes Sara! The second and fifth one are my favorite!! Hope November is a bit calmer for you :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going into quote-love overload! Obsessed with #2 right now. Also thanks a lot for the mention, you're awesome, Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love all of these! I want to have them as posters on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were really great inspirational quotes! I really loved he second one as recently I have started doubting myself in my relationship! Jealousy is such a terrible thing!
    Loved this post! <3

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last one is my favorite. Such a good sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love quotes, these are all so great! The last one is my favorite! You will get through all your work and it will all be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great inspiration to keep yourself moving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second to last one is one of my favorites, too. The Lao Tzu quote really speaks to me. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Maddie! Jealousy is horrible, so I hope that you focus on the good in your relationship instead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be great! I would love to put these on my inspiration board! I might just print them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing the confidence/jealousy quote. What a great point, and a great reminder.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wrote it inside the cover of my journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Sara, I'm new to your blog and already love what I see. Loved this post and LOVE that first quote. Had to pin several of these. :)

    Tami Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover