Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Outfit: Oui Oui

I've never been one of those people that's obsessed with looking French or Parisian. It seems to be all about stripes and dark colors, whereas I prefer florals and polka dots and every color I can get my hands on. I do, however, admire the simplicity. I'm not one for complicated outfits; a cute blouse and jeans or a throw-on-and-go dress will do perfectly well for me. Oui oui!

I got this long pocket watch necklace back in February (on Valentine's Day to be specific) at a cute little shop in Tarrytown called Bella's Boutique. I'm not sure if you know this, but I love owls. They are definitely my spirit animal. I took one of those Buzzfeed quizzes that said so, so of course that means it's true. I was in love with this necklace the moment I saw it. A fun thing about this shop is that they sell Sleepy Hollow-themed gifts (t-shirts, magnets, postcards) because Sleepy Hollow used to be North Tarrytown. Don't worry, I didn't see any headless men walking around. 
Jacket: Old Navy | Top: Loft | Pants: American Eagle
Bag: Old Navy | Oxfords: Modcloth | Necklace: Bella's Boutique

Do you like to dress Parisian?
What's your spirit animal?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. Love the owl necklace! (and Sleepy Hollow reference :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your jacket! I don't think I could dress Parisian even if I wanted hehehe I always have to wear a little bit more of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. That store was so fun! That necklace is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a cool necklace, i love the color of your coat

    Keep in touch

    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little watch necklace and I'm a HUGE fan of owls too. I end up having to buy anything with owls....just because it's owls. It's bad! I own 4 owl necklaces and 3 pairs of owl earrings.....why?? It's a problem. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love owls, that is such a cute necklace. My spirit animal is pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty necklace! and I love the stripes!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of your coat! I have to admit that I have a bit of a stripes problem- lately I've been wearing a striped shirt at least once a week (usually more)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute outfit! That coat is timeless.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun outfit!! The stripes are always a win, and that necklace is so pretty!

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That necklace is soo cute! Love that stripe shirt looking Parisian indeed! Wheres the macaron?!? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shoes!!! and what a cute necklace. You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat is just beautiful! I'm glad you found that little owl necklace, and it's your spirit animal so it was certainly meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Extremely French! I love the jacket, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maroon is deffo your colour. Who always takes your photos? They come out so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much! I take all of my own pictures with a tripod and a remote. Sometimes you can see the remote in my hand if I don't have time to hide it (I only get 10 seconds).

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover