Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Outfit: Flora and Fauna

outfit floral dress
Hi, my name is Sara and I'm addicted to florals. I was in Forever 21 with my mom a few weeks ago and came across this dress. I can't pass up a darling and delicate floral, especially when the sleeves have crochet on them (which I forgot to take a picture of) and this dress makes me feel like I should be sitting in a parlor room sipping tea. 

Two things:
  1. Remember how I wanted to go a month without soda? I did really well the first two weeks and then it got really hot and soda is refreshing. I only had it a few times, so I'm still pretty happy with how I did. Still, I want to keep drinking less soda. 
  2. I got into a minor car accident last Thursday. Of course it was on the day that I had to drive an hour and a half one way upstate, so I had to borrow my brother's car, which has horrible AC (aka it blows hot air) on a muggy 95 degree day. Luckily, the accident wasn't too bad. You can see some of the damage here

outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
outfit floral dress
Dress: Forever 21 {similar, similar} | Cardigan: Target | Necklace: ℅ Favoring Brave  
Ring: Hadaya (gift) | Sandals: Forever 21

What's your favorite print?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover