Friday, August 21, 2015

Review: Teabox

**I received a box of Teabox for free. All opinions are my own.** 

Remember when I reviewed Tea Box Express? Well, I wanted to test out another tea subscription and just as I was thinking about it Teabox reached out to me. So, how are these two different and what is Teabox all about?

Tea Box Express is a cute subscription box that has both tea and goodies (like cookies, snacks, and small home accessories), whereas Teabox is a personalized tea subscription service that sends tea to you based on your preferences. It's a tea program that's for people who really, really love tea.  

If you are a classic tea lover who doesn't want all the bells and whistles, this is the box for you. Just tea all the time! My box came with three teas (Teabox Special Spring Darjeeling White, Runglee Rungliot Classic Spring Darjeeling Black, and Selim Hill Classic Spring Darjeeling Green) and a Teabox Ideal Teaspoon. All of the teas I received were light, flavorful, and delicious. 

Like a tea you get? You can buy all of them on their website! 


Teabox | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


What's your favorite tea?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover