Monday, November 16, 2015

Inspiration: Dark Beauty

There are a few things I do when winter is on the horizon: take out my scarves and boots, put all of my dark nail polishes front and center on my armoire, and switch the pink lipsticks for the berry ones in my bag. Yep, the time has come for dark lipstick, moody nail polish colors, and dramatic smokey eyes! And now I wish I had those cool moon decals like in one of the images below. So cool. 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. those dark lips :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover