Monday, November 23, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag {November 2015}

How cool is this galaxy print bag?! So in love with it! I have to find cool things to keep in it now. This month's bag had a really great collection of things that I've already been using ever since I got them. 

What I got:
MINI REVIEWS

treStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon 

It's called a matte lipstick, but I would really call it more of a satin finish. It goes on smoothly and opaquely. I like this Florence Fig color because it's a like a dark my-lips-but-better color with a hint of brown. It's a great everyday color. I would recommend it. 

ModelCo Highlighting Trio

I'm not a huge fan of cream shadows because they tend to crease on me, but I'm going to use this trio anyway. The colors are SO pretty. The bronze and rose colors especially are lovely. I would recommend this. 

Luxie Beauty Eyeshadow in No. 290

While I like this color in theory, because it's a nice muted purple, but when I put it on it makes me look like I have a bruise on my eyelids. Not cute. I think I would prefer to try some other colors instead, especially for only $6. 

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Let me sing the praises of this mascara: I love the wand, it makes my lashes super long, and it doesn't clump! It gives me doll-like lashes and I would totally recommend it. 

Coolway Stronghold Spray

To be honest, I haven't tried this yet because I don't use sprays all that often, but oh my god it smells amazing! Like fruit and florals mixed together. 

What kind of mascara do you use?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover