Friday, January 29, 2016

Favorite Things {January 2016}


I feel like I've been looking for a natural-looking concealer for ages and I finally found it. Glory Boon's Heal & Conceal cover up is amazing! You'd think that a concealer that only comes in one shade would be too dark for me and too light for others, but it blends seamlessly while still covering up redness and spots. This thing is like magic! 

I love Luna Lovegood! She's strange and free-thinking and sees things that others tend to overlook, so she's also been one of my favorites, so I had to get this adorable magnetic bookmark of her. 

 A few fun links:

 20 free resources for creatives.

 Secrets about Central Park.

 How to help someone who is grieving.

 Solo female travel tips: 20 things you should know.

 10 ways to actually stick to your healthy eating resolution.

 Why I taught myself to procrastinate.

 Mascaras that live up to the hype.

 10 books to make 2016 your best year yet.

 Sponsor Love:
I didn't have any sponsors this month, but I want to talk about two companies, one that was just featured and one that will be featured soon:

  • Qtee is website where you can customize the colors on any piece of clothing; shirts, sneakers, hats, tote bags. I've worked with them a few times now and they're a laid back company with fast shipping. (Get 25% off with code "GETCUSTOM25.")
  • Novelly Yours is a new shop with literary-inspired candles made with eco-friendly soy wax. One of the candles is called Loyal, which is based on Hufflepuff! (You can get $4 off four or more 8oz tins with code "STOCKUP4.")


Do you have any cute magnetic bookmarks? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover