Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Outfit: Read More

Sometime last year, I decided to start collecting Pride and Prejudice. I had one pretty copy that I found in the Strand, then I got an unfolded version at BookCon, and then something just clicked, so I've begun to collect beautiful copies of the book since I love the story so much. I now have this copy and this illustrated version you see here, but I would love to also get this one and this one. What do you collect?  

If you're wondering what that pink bracelet is in the last photo, it's my Fitbit Charge. I had a black one, but the rubber started to peel, so they sent me a new one and I decided to get the burgundy color. Because duh it's burgundy. 
Top: Target | Necklace: Efy Tal (gift) | Jeans: Hollister
Boots: Amazon | Pin: Kookoo Bird | Lipstick: Forever 21 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover