Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Outfit: What A Hoot

If I could wear owl print everything, I would! I have several owl necklaces (the one I'm wearing here is from Efy Tal and it was a gift from Martina), owl brooches, a mini owl statue, and now this owl t-shirt. Owls are just so cute! Is there an animal that speaks to you or that you like collecting? 

I've always liked the color burgundy, but in the past year the amount of wine-colored clothing in my closet seems to have exploded. I have a coat, a dress, a new sweater, this cardigan, and this super soft infinity scarf. And since my current Fitbit Charge is damaged (it still works, but the rubber is coming apart), I'm getting a new one in...yep, the color burgundy!
Cardigan: Old Navy: Scarf: Old Navy (in black) | Top: Modcloth (only $11!)
Bag: Target | Jeans: American Eagle | Shoes: Keds

What's one color you have in adundance in your closet?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover