Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Outfit: Wine All Day, Everyday

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I will wear wine-colored clothing all day, everyday! I've said before that it's one of my favorite colors and as you can see I'm kind of obsessed with it (here's the evidence!). 

Even though I like the color of wine, I don't drink it all that often. Sangria though? Yes please! Dessert wine? Sure, especially if it's Bartenura Moscato! Hard cider? I'll have a glass! I think you can see a pattern here: the less it tastes like alcohol, the better. I'd much rather drink iced tea or soda. Anyone else who agrees? Or am I just a weirdo? 
Top: Modcloth | Necklace: Efy Tal (gift) | Jeans: Hollister
Bag: Target | Booties: Forever 21 | Fitbit Charge

Are you a wine drinker?
What's your favorite wine?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover