Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Outfit: Subtle Lace (with HalfTee)

An easy way to add a layer without the bulk? I'm all about it! In the middle of winter, you want your layers to be cute but you don't want to be weighed down. I'm so thrilled that HalfTee contacted me because their signature tops are half tees. Yep, they're cropped shirts so that you can layer without adding bulk. 

I'm in love with this white lace tank top! The little bit of lace adds something extra to my outfits and since it's not a regular tank top I'm not constantly adjusting it under my shirt. This HalfTee tank is so comfortable because it goes right over my bra. I got the tank, but if you need the extra warmth (it is cold out there right now), there are HalfTees with short sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, and long sleeves. 

Because I like the white tank so much, I'm planning on getting it in black too. For $20 you really can't go wrong. 
Top: old | Lace top: ℅ HalfTee | Scarf: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Charming Charlie | Jeans: Hollister | Booties: DSW

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover