Monday, April 11, 2016

Mug Wishlist

I'm a total mug addict! So much so that in my future apartment, I want to hang up a wooden board with cute hooks to show off all of my glorious mugs. Something like this from abookishloveaffair's Instagram. I'm honestly not sure where this obsession came from, but I've loved collecting mugs for a few years now. And everyone seems to know it too because without fail I always get one or two mugs for my birthday.

I NEED that "Hermione Granger and The Year She Became A Rebel" mug!
Mug Wishlist

Are you a mug addict too?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover