Monday, May 9, 2016

Harry Potter Wishlist

There are so many great Harry Potter-tastic items out there and my list keeps growing! Despite being a HUGE Potterhead, I still don't have a wand. I know. Crazy! It would be perfect for my bookstagram pictures and future Halloween outfits. I'm dying for Hermione's wand. Do any of you have a wand? 

Most of the items in this wishlist are from Etsy (except for the socks from Hot Topic and the "Mischief Managed" shirt from Jordandene) because 1. the people on Etsy make such awesome things and 2. Etsy sucks me in and never lets me go. 
Harry Potter Wishlist
Are you a Harry Potter nerd?
Anything on your wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover