Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Outfit: Colorful Cold Shoulder

You know when you really want to try a trend, but you're not sure it's for you and you can't find that perfect piece of clothing? That was the cold shoulder trend for me. I liked the way those tops looked on others, but I wasn't sure I could pull it off (I don't exactly have dainty shoulders) and none of the tops I saw interested me...until I saw this one. Sometimes it's just a matter of waiting until the perfect piece is right in front of you. 

I did a Color Vibe 5k this past Saturday with three friends and it had the BEST time. It took place just outside the Yonkers train station near the Hudson River; we got there early to do the Zumba warm-up and then the race began. I jogged for maybe five minutes and then walked the rest of the way. A runner I am not. There were color checkpoints where we got covered in colorful powder and at one point a woman dumped a whole box of purple on me! Once we reached the finish line, there was an epic, and very colorful, dance party. Check out some pictures here. Have you done a color run before? 

I totally took inspiration from the always-chic Priya from perfectly Priya for this outfit shoot. Thanks, girl!
Top: Aeropostale | Jeans: Hollister | Necklace: old 
Shoes: T.J. Maxx | Mug: Amazon

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover