Friday, June 10, 2016

Birthday Wishlist

My 27th birthday is on June 22nd! Yep, I have a very young face. (I moisturize...and you know, genetics.) Since I clearly don't have enough Harry Potter merch in my life (bold-faced lie), here are few items I've been dying to get, especially Hermione's wand. I kick myself, like Dobby, every time I think about the fact that I didn't get it while I was at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter a few years ago.

Since birthdays really mean you should celebrate all month long, I already bought myself a present I really, really wanted, which is this beautiful marsala-colored camera bag. And a few books: The Shadow Queen, The Queen of Hearts, The Rose and the Dagger & Love Charms and Other Catastrophes.
Birthday Wishlist 2016
WISHLIST:
 Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid Matte (there are so many pretty colors!)
 Cozy Daily Hermione Granger Mug
 Hufflepuff Pennant
 H&M Ankle Boots
 Hermione's Wand
 Frost Beard Reading at the Cafe Candle (this candle makes my apartment smell like a bakery!)
 Books: Vinegar Girl, This Savage Song & Ruined
 WFrancisDesign Luna Lovegood Pillowcase

Happy Friday!
Are there any Harry Potter items on your wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I need a wand. :( I mean, I don't really, but really we all do, right?

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover