Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Outfit: Mixed Metals

I saw Les Miserables on Broadway two weeks ago with friends and I was in absolute awe of the show! Not only was the cast incredible, but the set was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Everything slid onto the stage as if by magic; the background, the buildings in the foreground, the tables. And the giant screen in the back was like a movie screen that changed as the actors moved around the stage. So amazing! What was the last Broadway show you saw?

With my birthday coming up, I want to see another Broadway show. I'm dying to see Aladdin, but tickets are kind of expensive. Instead, I might see She Loves Mea musical based on a story that also inspired the movie You've Got Mail (which I love!) and it features Zachary Levi, Laura Benanti, and Jane Krakowski. And it takes place in the 1940s. And did I mention is has Zachary Levi?!
Cardigan: Old Navy | Top: gift | Necklace: JewelMint | Heart Ring: gigglosophy
Twist Ring: gift | Jeans: Hollister | Sandals: Forever 21 (old)

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover