Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Reading List

My 2016 reading goal is to read 60 books and I'm already at 48 books! I'm a reading monster right now! I'm just devouring every single book in sight! I'm currently four books: Uprooted, A Court of Mist and Fury, Learning to Swear in America, and The House of Hades. The problem with wanting to read all the books is that I want to read all of them right now!
I still have a few books from my winter reading list that I want to get to, but here are some reads I want to devour this summer immediately.

 This Savage Song (out July 5)
 Everland

Have you read any of these?
What books do you want to read this summer?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover