Monday, July 11, 2016

Hufflepuff Pride & Thoughts On Ilvermorny

I'm a Hufflepuff through and through! When I was younger, I liked to think I was a Gryffindor because Harry, Ron, and Hermione are Gryffindor and who wouldn't want to imagine themselves being their friend and helping them fight for the Wizarding World?! But now I'm proud to say that I'm a Hufflepuff. #HufflepuffForLyfe 

Surprisingly, I don't have that much Hufflepuff gear. I do have a cute Hufflepuff pennant art print (thanks, Naomi!) and Hufflepuff socks. So I obviously need more "just and loyal" stuff to show off my Hufflepuff-ness!
Hufflepuff Pride

So has anyone else been sorted into their Ilvermorny House on Pottermore? I didn't know anything about the Houses before taking the test, besides their names. But it seems we don't know much about the Houses anyway. I really took my time with this test because I wanted to consider my answers and make sure I wasn't making any hasty decisions. These questions were tough guys!

In the end, I got Thunderbird, which "represents the soul" and "favors adventurers." Not what I was expecting! Me an adventurer? That's a laugh. I know it's a different school than Hogwarts and therefore has different Houses for different types of people, but I can't help but want to make some sort of connection between my two. To me, Thunderbird doesn't feel like the Hufflepuff equivalent. I think Pukwudgie is, which "represents the heart" and "favors healers." 

I guess I could retake the quiz, but I chose my answers thoughtfully and honestly. So maybe I'm just a Thunderbird and have to come to terms with my adventurous side. I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

UPDATE: Just saw someone comment this on a Youtube video about Ilvermorny and thought it was very insightful about the Houses: "The Pukwudgie represents the heart, which means that when you make decisions you rely on your emotions in the moment, and usually very caring. The Horned Serpent represents the mind, which means that you make decisions based on what you think is the most logical answer, which means they're very analytical. The Wampus represents the body, which means that your decisions mainly rely on action and less of thinking, making them pretty straight-forward. Lastly, the Thunderbird represents the soul, which means that you make your decisions based on looking inside yourself, and figuring out which will protect/benefit you, and those you care about."

What Hogwarts and Ilvermory House are you? 

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover