Friday, September 16, 2016

Fall Wishlist

The things on this wishlist are items I've had my eye on for a while now. I'm using Shoptagr, which sends you an email if the items on your list have gone down in price, so I'm really hoping the two pairs of shoes drop down in price a bit. Where's a sale when you need one? 

The Out of Printed scarf is a very new item to my wishlist and it's one I'm dying to get. I have the banned books tote and socks, so I should totally get the scarf, right?
Fall Wishlist
WISHLIST:
 Modcloth Blush Pleated Top
 Oliki Pyramid Crystal Necklace
 Oslo and Alfred "Always Hungry For More" Brooch
 Out of Printed Banned Books Scarf
 Modcloth Striped & Floral Top
 Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
 Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
 Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
 Modcloth Plant iPhone Case
 Woven Pear Constellation Socks
 Woven Pear Floral Socks
 Old Navy Suede Olive Booties
 Modcloth Suede Cobalt Flats

Anything on your fall wishlist?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover