Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Outfit: Shades of Gray

I got this little wooden Tardis brooch from a past OwlCrate and didn't think much of it because a few months ago I wasn't much of a Doctor Who fan, but two weeks ago I decided to start from the very beginning and watch every episode of the show. And it's SO GOOD! I'm currently on season three and David Tennent is the best. I can already tell he's going to be my favorite Doctor. Does anyone else watch? Who's your favorite Doctor? 

I wore my Tardis brooch last Friday to The Pandorica, which is a Doctor Who-themed restaurant in Beacon, NY. It was my second time going and I wanted to take my brothers because Ben likes watching Doctor Who and Leo just likes good food. 
Top: Kmart | Jeans: American Eagle | Brooch: Vector Engraving
Shoes: DSW | Bag: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover