Friday, September 9, 2016

Review: Kat Von D Lock-It Vox Box

I've been using the same Maybelline Fit Me concealer for over a year now. It's a great concealer, but it can get cakey and doesn't stay well when I sweat, so when I got this Influenster vox box of Kat Von D Lock-It concealers I was so excited to try something new and hopefully better. And oh my god, these are much, much better!

In the box, I got:

I got the Lock-It Concealer in two colors, but mostly use the Light3 since it fits my skin tone best. This concealer goes on smoothly, covers blemishes and redness to perfection, doesn't wipe away when I got a drop of sweat, and stays put for hours. I really like the wide doe foot applicator because it picks up just enough concealer and makes applying very easy. A tube of this is a little expensive for me, but a little goes a long way. 

The Lock-It Setting Powder feels like air it's so light. Just a swipe or two on my face and my skin feels flawless and smooth. It's lightweight, reduces shine, and keeps the oil at bay, though not forever. 

The concealer brush and the setting powder brush are amazing. The concealer brush is short and thick and blends the concealer so well. I also like using it to put eyeshadow on. The setting powder brush is the softest thing on the planet! It's perfect for dabbing on the powder and also for putting on blush too. Who says brushes are just for one thing? 

What kind of concealer do you use?

**I received these beauty products to review from Influenster.**

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover