Monday, September 5, 2016

Six Falls Trends {2016}

Get excited because fall fashion is here! Cooler weather is on the way, so it's time to think about scarves, sweaters, and new trends. I can see myself wearing all of these chic and feminine trends and I already want more florals and cardigans (as if I need more). 

ONE | DARK FLORALS
Dark Florals

Now this is a trend I can get behind! My love for florals runs deep, so I'm happy to see dark florals is a trend this fall. I wear florals regardless of whether it's "in," but now there are more options in store for me. The perfect trend for ladies with girly or bohemian or classic styles.

TWO | GRAY, PALE PINK & YELLOW
Gray, Pale Pink & Yellow
It seems spring is in this fall because popular colors right now are gray, pale dusty pink, and soft yellow. Mix your classic fall colors, like navy, burgundy, plum, and mustard, with these pretty and bright colors that are usually associated with fall. I'm especially in love with this pretty pale pink!

THREE | LONG CARDIGANS
Long Cardigans
Autumn means snuggly cardigans and I'm all for it. The snugglier the better! Long cardigans are big right now and they'll keep you warm all winter long. There's a long cardigan in every color that's perfect for every style, so you're sure to find one that suits you.

FOUR | BOMBER JACKETS
Bomber Jackets
If cardigans aren't your thing, then check out bomber jackets. Whether you want one that's silky or quilted or patched or floral or looks like a letterman jacket, there's one for you. They'll keep you warm and make you look cool. 

FIVE | PLAID
Plaid
Plaid is in style every year, but can you blame it? Plaid is a classic and everyone loves it. It also comes in many different iterations from classic plaid to big plaid to windowpane and even houndstooth. My favorite plaid scarf is just waiting to be worn!

SIX | JUMPSUITS
Jumpsuits
I wasn't in love with this trend at first, but it's definitely grown on me. These ones are super chic, feminine, and a touch professional, and I'm on the hunt for the perfect one that I can wear to work and on the weekends. 


Which of these trends do you like?
Which will you pass on?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover