Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Outfit: Stripes & Laces

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of lace-up flats for months. Months! All of them seem to be pointed-toe flats and pointed-toe shoes are just not my thing. I thought I was never going to find a pair with a rounded-toe, but the DSW gods smiled upon me and I found this beautiful suede pair that was everything I was looking for. Technically, they're not lace-up flats since I don't have to actually lace them up, but I prefer these more. Who wants to lace up their shoes when you can just slip them on?

I have these velvety jeggings in two colors, this wine color and gray, and they're perfection. They're soft, stretchy, comfortable, and honestly they make my butt look gooooood. Definitely a winner!
Jacket: Aeropostale | Top: Marshalls | Jeans: American Eagle 
Shoes: DSW | Bag: Target | Necklace: local boutique

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram
 photo SincerelySaraPostButtonShort_zps1f3e9c17.jpg

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover