Friday, December 30, 2016

Favorite Books of 2016 + 2017 Reading Goals

2016 was a good year for reading! I read more books in one year than I ever have before, which is pretty freaking awesome! I think I'm allowed to call myself a reading wizard because of that, and if you also surpassed your reading goal then you should, too. I only really hated one book (you can read the review here) and the majority of the novels I picked up this year I enjoyed immensely, which made picking my top 12 books really, really difficult. 

Let me know if you read any of these books and what you thought! What were your favorites?

MY FAVES:
 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
 The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
 P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
 This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
 I Am Princess Savage by Cherie Priest
 Lois Lane: Double Down (Lois Lane #2) by Gwenda Bond
 A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
 Madly (The Potion Diaries #1) by Amy Alward (and the second book too!)
 Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
 Scythe by Neal Shusterman
 Junior Hero Blues by J.K. Pendragon
 The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo #1) by Rick Riordan
According to Goodreads, I read 94 books in 2016, but in reality I read 106! Crazy! I've never read over 100 books in a year before. The reason it shows 12 less than I actually read is because I listened to A Series of Unfortunate Events (which I realize now I forgot to review on my blog oops) and I just counted it as one big book. 

In 2017, my two reading goals:
1. Read 85 books
2. Read as many of the unread books on my shelves as possible by using this "Read More Books" jar. I'll be picking a new book out of the jar whenever I finish a book. Hopefully this will help me read my TBR shelf! I've already picked the first book of 2017 and it is....Everland by Wendy Spinale!

What's your 2017 reading goal?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover