Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Outfit: Peach & Polka Dots

An easy way to brighten your mood on a dreary winter day? Obviously, wear bright spring colors! I wear this top maybe a little too often, but I love the color, the polka dots, the peplum, and the comfy fit. Funnily enough, I hate the color orange, but peach is as close as I'll let myself get. Is there a color you never ever wear?

If you're looking for a pretty and inexpensive druzy ring, you should check out Bashful Owl's crushed crystal adjustable rings that are only $20. I came across it by accident on Etsy and had such a hard time choosing which crystal I wanted. I ended up getting lepidolite, a light purple crystal, and now I wear mine almost every day.
Top: gift | Jeans: American Eagle | Scarf: Primark
Boots: Amazon | Ring: Bashful Owl (gift)

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover