Monday, February 20, 2017

Cozy Essentials Wishlist

I keep hearing the Danish word hygge, which is "a feeling or mood that comes taking genuine pleasure in making ordinary, every day moments more meaningful, beautiful or special," and it's officially the way I want to live my life. I mean, I'm already a lazy bum, who pretty much only lounges on my bed reading or watching Netflix, but hygge takes it to a whole other level of comfort by appreciating the coziness. The Danish clearly know what's important in life.

Hygge gained popularity because of The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking, so if you want to embrace the homebody life then this seems like a great place to start. Below are some cute cozy essentials that everyone clearly needs.
Cozy Essentials

Are you all about the cozy life?

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover