Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Outfit: Birds of a Feather

I saw my friend Jackie on the day of her final wedding dress fitting two weeks ago! I don't see her too often because she lives outside of D.C., but we met up in Manhattan and I finally got to see her in her pretty and very sparkly dress! Then we ate at Fig & Olive, went shopping at Bloomingdale's and H&M, and later met up with our friend Avra to eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant.

I watched the show 13 Reasons Why on Netflix and by the last episode the tears were streaming down my face. It's a tough and emotional show to watch because it's about a teen girl who commits suicide, but so worth it and something everyone should see since it's also about bullying, rape, and depression. Have you watched it? Did you read the book?

I also wanted to let you know that I'm now a rep for Not The Path to Narnia! Kat creates mugs, tote bags, pillow cases, blankets, t-shirts, and more. Follow her Instagram here for updates and discount codes.





Shirt: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Charlotte Russe | Bag: Target

Bloglovin ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Pinterest ♥ Instagram

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, beautiful! Thanks for leaving a comment!
Have a lovely day!
~Sara ♥

Pin It button on image hover